TotalLink2 Community – Our Story
Founded in 2008, TotalLink2 Community is committed to creating sustainable partnerships that will enhance our communities by providing opportunities for people with disabilities to contribute and grow in their home communities.
In 2012, TotalLink2 Community received an investment from the Illinois Council on Developmental Disabilities as a part of their Everyone Works! Initiative. Through our work with the Council, TL2C created integrated and competitive employment for 47 individuals in the northern suburbs of Chicago. Additionally TL2C coordinated training in customized employment for 54 school personnel, parent advocates and community members.
As a result of the great outcomes achieved with the Council, TotalLink2 was selected to incorporate the principles of customized employment with the Dartmouth IPS Supported Employment Model to create integrated and competitive employment for young adults living with intellectual and developmental disabilities. TL2C created 24 integrated and competitive positions during this project.
TotalLink currently holds a supportive employment contract with the Department of Rehabilitative Services, working with the Arlington Heights, Waukegan and Broadway offices.
TotalLink2 Community is accredited by the Council on Quality and Leadership, a worldwide leader in promoting excellence through sound research in to the policies, practices and procedures that lead to sustainable outcomes in person-centered services.
2019 TL2C Board and Staff Listing
Board of Directors
- Keith Baker, JD
- Adam Brook
- Susan Mack Hans
- Maureen Kogen, JD
- Jeffrey Mohr
- Kate Mueller
- Scott Weinstein
- Emily Raming, Executive Director (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Stacy Merrigan, Office Manager (email@example.com)
- Teri Rosenberg, Office Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- John Felageller, Educational and Social Programs Manager/Employment Specialist (email@example.com)
- Alisa Martorano, Director of Development (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Drew Philips, Employment Specialist (email@example.com)
- Stephanie Galindez, Employment Specialist (firstname.lastname@example.org)